七年级上册Unit 1 This is me学案
展开源自; 来自某处; 出生于; 由…造成
cme frm 情景对话
旅游
A:D yu like traveling?
你喜欢旅游吗?
B:Yes, I've just cme back frm Sctland.
是的,我刚从苏格兰回来。
A:Where did yu visit?
你去参观了哪些地方?
B:I nly had time t visit Edinburgh.
我只有时间去爱丁堡。
A:Hw did yu like it?
你喜欢那儿吗?
B:It's fantastic.
那儿棒极了。
A:Why did yu g there?
你为什么去那儿?
B:I went there n business.
我出差到那儿。
A:And d yu have friends there?
你在那儿有朋友吗?
B:Yes, a lt f friends.
是的,很多。
A:Yu must have enjyed yurself.
你一定玩的很开心。
B:Yes, and I tk many pictures.
是的,我还照了好多照片。
教育
A:S, what’s yur educatinal backgrund?
那么,你的教育背景是什么?
B:I graduate frm high schl with a 4.0, graduated frm university with a degree in English, and am currently in the middle f btaining a master’s degree in Linguistics.
我以4.0 的成绩从高中毕业, 大学获得了英语学士学位,近来正在读语言学硕士学位。
A:What university did yu g t ?
你在那所大学?
B:I went t UCB, the university f Califrnia, Berkeley.
UCB,加州伯克利大学。
A:Are yu frm Califrnia riginally?
你是加州本地人么?
B:N, I’m frm Clrad. I received a full schlarship t UCB, s I went.
不,我来自科罗拉州,我活得了UCB 全额奖学金,所以我去那里了。
A:That’s great. Hw did yu like yur classes there?
那太好了,你觉得那些课上得怎么样?
B:I like my prfessrs a lt. They seemed t have a lt f passin fr teaching. They weren’t the stuffy prfessrs that I thught they’d be.。
我很喜欢我的教授。 他们似乎有很多教学热情。他们不是我想象的那种乏味的教授
A:Hw abut the ther students? Did yu get alng well with them?
其他同学怎么样?和他们相处的好吗?
B:The students were frm all ver the cuntry. I fund that mst f my friends were peple wh were frmthe mid-west?
这里的学生来自全国各地,我发现我的大多数朋友来自中西部。
A:That’s interesting. Why d yu think that is?
真有意思,为什么你这样认为?
B:I’m nt sure. I lived in Iwa during middle schl, s I guess we had that in cmmn. Mid-westerners and peple frm the west cast have a different view f the wrld.
我搞不清,我初中住在衣阿华州,所以我猜我们有共同之处。中西部和来自西海岸的人有不同的世界观。
A:What d yu mean?
你指什么?
B:It’s hard t explain. I guess peple frm the west cast cme ff as a bit snbby smetimes, especially if yu aren’t cme frm the west cast。
很难解释清,我猜西海岸的人有点势利,尤其是对纳妾不是来自西海岸的人。
A:I see. Well, thanks fr cming in fr the interview. My secretary will get back t yu within a week.
我懂了,奥,谢谢你接受这次面试,我的秘书会在一周内给你回电话的。
家庭
A:Tell me abut yur family, Simn. Are yu frm a big family?
西蒙,给我们讲讲你们家的事。你来自一个大家庭吗?
B:N, my immediate family is quite small. There are nly five f us. My parents, my yunger brther and my yunger sister. But my parents bth cme frm large families.
不,我们自己的直系家庭相当小,只有五口人,(包括)我的父母,弟弟和妹妹。但是我父母都来自大家庭。
A:Hw many peple are in yur extended family?
你的大家庭中有多少人呢?
B:There are t many t cunt. I suppse, well ver 100 peple.
太多了,数不过来。我想有一百多人吧。
A:D yu get t see yur family ften?
你常和家里人见过面吗?
B:I see my immediate family every weekend, and I see my extended family abut nce r twice a year.We usually see each ther fr Christmas, Easter, and ther big celebratins, like weddings.
我每个周末都和直系小家庭成员见面。我一年中能见到其他大家庭的成员一或俩次。我们经常在圣诞节,复活节和其他大的庆祝活动,如婚礼上见面。
A:Have yu ever been t a family reunin?
你参加过家庭聚会吗。
B:Actually, I have been t ne, but it wasn’t mine! It was ne f my friends’. He didn’t want t be thenly by there, s I went with him t keep him cmpany. This was a lng time ag, f curse.
我倒是去过一次。但不是我自己家的聚会,是我的一个朋友家的聚会。他不想成为聚会上的唯一男孩,所以我去陪他。当然了,这也是很久以前的事了。
A:Are many f yur relative divrced?
你的亲属中有很多人离婚吗?
B:Let me think. I believe it’s just my ne uncle. He’s always been a rebel. My grandmther was very religius, s mst f my relatives were t scared t get divrced!
让我想一下。我想只有我的一个叔叔离了婚。他一直是个叛逆者。我奶奶是个很虔诚的教徒,所以我的大多数亲属都不敢离婚!
A:D yu have any relatives wh are single mthers?
你的亲属中有单身母亲吗?
B:I have just ne-her father is the ne wh gt divrced. Their family is srt f the black sheep f ur extended family.
我只有一个亲属是单身母亲。她的父亲也离了婚。他们家是我们大家庭中的另类。
cme frm 网络解释
1. 来自:136. cme dwn 下来 | 137. cme frm 来自 | 138. cme in 进来
2. 出生(于),来自:cme dwn 下来,降下,倒下 | cme frm 出生于,来自 | cme in 进入,进来
3. 来自,来源于:142 cincide with 与...相符 | 143 cme frm 来自,来源于; | 144 cme ff 成功;
4. 来自于:142 cincide with 与相符 | 143 cme frm 来自,于; | 144 cme ff 成功;
初中英语牛津译林版七年级上册Unit 1 This is me导学案: 这是一份初中英语牛津译林版七年级上册Unit 1 This is me导学案,共2页。
初中英语牛津译林版七年级上册Unit 1 This is me学案设计: 这是一份初中英语牛津译林版七年级上册Unit 1 This is me学案设计,共3页。
牛津译林版七年级上册Unit 1 This is me学案设计: 这是一份牛津译林版七年级上册Unit 1 This is me学案设计,共3页。