高中英语高考读后续写“看”的各种表达汇总
展开高考英语读后续写
“看”的各种
1.抬头看
look up (from ... )
Out of nowhere came a small voice he had never heard before. It sounded rather thin but pleasant. He looked up from his book with a puzzled frown.
不知从何处传来一个低低的声音,他以前从未听过。声音很细,但是是欢快的。他困惑地皱着眉从书本上抬头看。
2.转移目光
look away
I took a deep breath, looked away and stared down at my hands.
我深吸了一口气,转移目光,低头盯着自己的双手。
斜眼看
glance sideways
Peter glanced sideways at her, assuming that she must know the whole story.
皮特斜着眼看了她一下,认为她肯定知道整个事件。
3.偷偷看
peek; sneak
she peeked at the audience from behind the curtain, who were stamping and cheering.
她从帷幕后面窥视了一下观众,他们又是跺脚又是欢呼。
I sneaked a look at my watch to see how long I'd got to wait.
我偷偷看一眼手表,看还要等多久。
4.盯着看
be glued to; be fixed on; stare at ...
1.His eyes were glued to the screen as I entered the room .
当我走进房间时,他目不转睛地盯着屏幕
2.The man stood there, with his hands crossed, his eyes fixed on the ceiling.
那个人站在那里,双手交叉,眼睛盯着天花板。
3.Head down, eyes on my smartphone, I stepped into the road and a car shot past, nearly knocking me off my feet.
头低着,眼睛盯着手机,我走到路上,一辆车飞驰而过,差点把我撞倒。
4.Nancy stared at him in disbelief, shaking her head.
南希摇着头不相信地盯着他看。
5. For a moment, I stared blankly at the paper in front of me.
有一会儿,我茫然地看着面前这张纸。
5.环顾四周
look around
I looked around and finally spotted David, who was standing by himself off to the side by a fence. He was small for ten years old. His usual big toothy smile was absent.
我环顾四周,终于看到了大卫,他正独自站在篱笆旁边。就十岁的孩子来说,他很矮小。不见了他惯常的咧嘴大笑。
He winked at me and I knew he was thinking the same thing that I was.
他冲我眨了眨眼,我便知道他的想法和我一样。
He turned and gave me a knowing wink. Our eyes met and we smiled at the shared thought.
他回头向我会意地眨了一下眼睛。我们心心相印地互视而笑。
6.眨一只眼/眨眼示意/使眼色
wink (at...)
He winked at me and I knew he was thinking the same thing that I was.
他冲我眨了眨眼,我便知道他的想法和我一样。
He turned and gave me a knowing wink. Our eyes met and we smiled at the shared thought.
他回头向我会意地眨了一下眼睛。我们心心相印地互视而笑。
7.眨眼
blink (one's eyes)
Kathryn blinked and forced a smile. Obviously, what happened just now was beyond her comprehension.
凯瑟琳眨了眨眼,挤出了一丝微笑。显然,刚刚发生的一切让她摸不着头脑。
8.瞪眼/怒视
glare(at...)
Lisa didn't shout, but just glared at me silently. I felt my heart sink. At that moment, I realized something had to be done to clear up our misunderstanding.
丽萨没有喊叫,只是默默地怒视着我。我感觉我的心一沉。那一刻,我意识到必须做点什么来消除我们的误会。
9.低头看
look down (at...)
Bob didn't dare to look down and tried to forget that his fingers hurt and his feet were bleeding.
鲍勃不敢往下看,试图忘记他的手指疼,脚在流血。
Jason stood still, looking down at the carpet and lost in reflection.
詹森站着不动,低头看着地毯,陷入思考。
10.回头看/扭头朝后看
look (back) over one's shoulder
Tom looked back over his shoulder and then stopped, frowning.
汤姆扭过头朝后看,然后皱着眉头停了下来。
Flord looked at me over his shoulder and nodded a thank-you before getting into the cab.
费罗德扭过头来看了看我,点头道谢,然后上了出租车。
11.交换眼神
exchange glances/looks
We exchanged a quick and meaningful glance before we headed for the exit.
在我们走向出口之前,我们快速交换了一个意味深长的眼色。
12.目光相遇
one's eyes meet; one's eyes meet one's gaze/the other's
When the applause died away, their eyes met and they smiled through tears.
当掌声平息,他们目光相遇,继而破涕而笑。
My eyes met his icy gaze across the table and the inner voice told me that he didn't really forgive me.
我的双眼迎上桌对面他冰冷的目光,内心的声音告诉我,他并没有真正地原谅我。
13.直视某人
look straight into one's eyes;look sb. straight in the eye
Nick paused, looked straight into her eyes, and said in a quiet voice, “that’s true.”
尼克停顿了一下,直视着她的眼睛,轻声说,“这是真的。”
I plucked up my courage, looked my father straight in the eye, and said firmly, "I'm sorry, Dad, I can't do this."
我鼓起勇气,直视父亲的眼睛,坚定地说,“对不起,爸爸,我不能这么做。”